According to the following terms of agreement, Taiwan Design Center (hereinafter referred to as the "Centre") will provide website services for the official website of the Young Designers’ Exhibition (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"). Please carefully read the content of the following terms, and pay attention to any amendments made to the terms. When you use the Website, it means that you have understood and agree to all the contents of the following terms of agreement. The Center may change or amend the content of the terms of agreement at any time. If you continue to use the Website after such amendments, it means that you understand and agree to the amended terms. If you do not agree to the content of the following terms, please stop using the website immediately. If you are under eighteen years old, apart from complying with the above regulations, when you use or continue to use the Website, it means your parents (or guardian(s)) have read, understood and agree to all of the content of this agreement and subsequent amendments.
To protect your rights, please carefully read all the contents of the terms of agreement to understand the relationship of rights and interests between both sides. When you are online and click the "Become a Member" link, it means that you have agreed to fully acknowledge and accept the contents of the terms of agreement, henceforth you should comply with the following provisions of the relevant laws and each of the following terms:
1. Provide your correct, current and complete information as indicated in the Service Registration Form. Maintain and update your personal information to ensure that it is correct, current and complete. If you provide any wrong or inaccurate information, the Website reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you the use of all or part of the Service.
2. You agree to never use the Service for any illegal purpose or in any illegal manner, and undertake to comply with all relevant regulations of the Republic of China and international practice in using the Internet. If you are a user from a country other than the Republic of China, you also agree to abide by the laws of your country or region. You agree and assure that you will not use the Service to infringe on others' rights or engage in illegal acts. When you take the initiative to voluntarily upload, transmit or input any data/material (including but not limited to text documents, photographs, files, or other data/material) to the Website, you have already authorized the Center to reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use the data/ material on the Website, and reauthorize the use by third parties. You shall also ensure that you have legitimate rights to the data/material or are legally authorized to use the data/material, and that the data/material does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of others. If you do not have the legitimate rights, please do not attempt to upload, transmit, or input data/material to the Website, otherwise you will infringe on intellectual property rights as well as incur liability to pay compensation for criminal and civil damages.
3. Information, data, software, music, audio messages, photographs, graphics, video messages, news or other material publicly posted or privately transmitted by members (hereinafter referred to as "exchange of content with members") is the sole responsibility of the provider of such material. The Website does not guarantee its accuracy, completeness or quality.
4. The Center will fulfill its responsibility for the safekeeping of personal and other relevant information that you login or retain on the Website, and will not give membership information to a third party. The Website will not accept any liability for any losses you incur if your data is intercepted or misappropriated for other purposes by other parties during the process of logging in or transferring data.
5. Based on reasonable considerations, including but not limited to lack of use, or the Website considers that you have expressly violated the terms and spirit of the Service proclaimed in writing, you agree that the Website is entitled to terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, as well as the removal and deletion of any "Member Content" in the Service. The website also may, in accordance with reasonable considerations, with or without notice, at any time discontinue providing the Service or any part thereof. You agree that the Service provided under any provision of the Terms of Service may be terminated without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that the Website may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related data and files in your account, and terminate use of the Service. In addition, you agree that if your use of the Service is terminated, then the Website shall not accept any liability to you or any third party.
6. The center retains the right to amend the content of the terms. Henceforth, if amendments to the terms are required, then an announcement of the circumstances of the amendments will be made on the Website, and will not make any further notices. If you do not agree to the amended content, please do not continue to “exchange content with members.”
7. When a user of the Website posts various types of activities on the Website, information retained at the time of their registration for the Service, including their account and nicknames will be made public, As a user interacting and communicating with other users of the Service, and transmittance of information through the Internet may become known by others, thus, posting public information on such activities is the individual behavior of the user, and beyond control of the Service. The service takes no responsibility for such behavior. If any subsequent legal issues result from the personal words and acts of the user himself/herself, any consequences resulting therefrom will be borne entirely by the user himself/herself.
8. Situations such as interruption, malfunction or data errors may sometimes occur in the Service, and may cause inconvenience to the user. When situations such as interruption, malfunction, or data errors occur, the administrators of the Website will repair the situation and make improvements as soon as possible. However, the Website will not assume any liability to compensate individual users for any losses incurred due to said situations.
9. The services provided by the Website aim to facilitate you in promptly obtaining various kinds of information via the Internet. You might therefore be offered links to the websites operated by other operators, however, this does not mean that the Website has any business relationship with those other operators. The websites operated by other operators are responsible for their website operations, and do not come under the control of and are not within the range or responsibility of the Website. The Website does not guarantee the appropriateness, dependability, timeliness, validity, correctness or completeness of other websites to which links are made. Furthermore, you may link to websites that you dislike or do not want to browse, and which is a likely outcome of operating a computer, thus, if you encounter such a situation, the Website recommends that you do not browse or leave such websites as soon as possible.
10. Interpretation and applicability of the Terms of Service, and disputes related to the Terms of Service, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of China, and the court of first instance will be the Taipei District Court of Taiwan.